Surveys can be used to target any of Inbox Insight’s audiences and be included in any lead generation campaign with Inbox Insight.
We find surveys provide companies with the following 5 key benefits:
- Qualified and deeply profiled sales leads
- Up-to-date statistics into market trends and opinions
- Individual survey responses to enhance the sales follow up
- Short term sales prospects and higher conversion rates
- New material for PR campaigns and press releases
Aside from lead generation, our surveys will also complement your other marketing activities and objectives too:
- Sole-branded bulletins: increases your brand and company awareness
- Web traffic: drive respondents to specific webpages, upon completion of surveys
- Promotions: auto-responded emails can promote other products, services and offers
- Thought leaders: exhibit expertise in your chosen field to your target market
- Market research: helping you to identify new business opportunities
Our Creative Team are here to help you throughout each stage of your survey campaign:
- Writing and creating surveys on your behalf
- Making amendments until you're 100% happy for the campaign to go live
- Scheduling activity and advising on timescales of completion
- Clear and concise lead reporting throughout the campaign
- Production of post-campaign results and reports
And like any ‘Profiled Lead’ campaign, each survey lead we deliver you will always contain full business card details:
- Contact Name
- Company Name
- Email Address
- Company Address
- Telephone Number
- Job Title
To see how our surveys work, click here to watch a demo...
If you're still not sure that using a survey is right for your lead generation strategy, there's more information available on our blog post:
"Surveys: Effective Lead Generation and Perfect for PR"
And if you have any further questions, please get in touch!